POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : technology derailed? : Re: technology derailed? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:28:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: technology derailed?
From: JPGargoyle
Date: 17 Feb 2003 08:10:03
Message: <web.3e50deeef9abd793641f1e9f0@news.povray.org>
Hi.
Nice pic!

I had a similar problem some time ago wich I resolve with this settings

+AM2 +A0.0 +R2 -J

as suggested in the forum.
You might want to try it out. It gets good results, but is SLOW :)

You might want to take a look at the thread:
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/24275/

I hope this will help.

Best regards.