POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lion (IRTC) WIP - 95% ready [2 attach.] : Re: Lion (IRTC) WIP - 95% ready [2 attach.] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lion (IRTC) WIP - 95% ready [2 attach.]
From: gonzo
Date: 7 Feb 2003 15:05:09
Message: <web.3e4411009a1c0b28a0c272b50@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
>95% of the modelling is done (just controls and details to add).
>Textures need working on.
>Background is ready but (if I understand the rules correctly I can't show
>how things fit together - it counts as pre-publishing) see my next post for
>a bit of it.
>
>Comments welcome.
>
>John
>
>--
>Run Fast
>Run Free
>Run Linux

Way cool! Some surface normals would help make it look 'aged'.  And I just
happen to have some unused railroad tracks in my entry, can I borrow it?

(And provided I finish in time, probably not going to be able to get all the
detail I wanted... oh well, learning a lot, including the fact that
although sphere sweeps make very nice looking tack on a horse, I could have
done the same thing in Hamapatch in about a twentieth of the time...)

RG - so much to POV, so little time