POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Intruder : Re: Intruder Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Intruder
From: Darren Hewson
Date: 4 Feb 2003 14:20:03
Message: <web.3e4011f93c720672b026437f0@news.povray.org>
Darren Hewson wrote:
>Here's an updated image.
>
>Cheers

Hey, thanks for the tips here, currently experimenting with bozo for the
water, previously I'd carelessly copied some other water texture that used
a bumps normal pattern, so it shouldn't be too tricky to fix the double
reflections.

I'll also move the jetty slightly to avoid the reflections 'growing' out of
it, good spot!

I also should mention that I used the newly released POVTree to create the
meshes for the background trees in this version (previously I used the PD
Tree macro), so thanks to Gena Obukhov for the timely release, I think it
much improved the image. Coincidentally I'd already used TOMTREE to create
the foreground trees.

Cheers