POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : It looks like a photograph! (130kb) : Re: It looks like a photograph! (130kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It looks like a photograph! (130kb)
From: Peter Warren
Date: 23 Jan 2003 03:20:02
Message: <web.3e2fa51e5e0c380532cca2720@news.povray.org>
Yadgar,

Yea, your right, it looks to "clean".
That's always been a problem for me with pov,
how to 'dirty' an image up.

The contrast is an issue as well.

The photo your thinking of is by Hines. Or is it Abbott?
The best thing about Evans' pics is that you can order
a copy of them from the US gov.  An 'original' Evans print, for a
nominal fee!

later,
Peter

Spelling does not count.