POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : just 2 WIPs... : Re: just 2 WIPs... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: just 2 WIPs...
From: Jerome COLIN
Date: 22 Jan 2003 11:20:04
Message: <web.3e2ebfc8c488b0ca2372a3a50@news.povray.org>
I am sorry !
but the source are presently not available due to recent computer issues (it
crashed 2 weeks ago and i lost many files).

That is the reason why i posted these pictures which were "Works in
progress" but not progressing any more :)
I think i still have my sofas (made in CSG with moray).

For radiosity tests, the cornell box or the
winOsi(http://www.winosi.onlinehome.de/Comp1.htm) scenes are perfect, isn't
it ?

(Up to now, I have never achieved a perfect cornell box with pure radiosity
in Povray)
I hope that povray unofficial releases such as Mlpov (with unlimited count)
will
help me in this quest.

PS : The tunel texture was just an image map. Besides, it is quite useful to
have such a texture since artifacts cannot be detected on the wall. Thus,
very simple scene with color as texture is a good way to experiment
radiosity.
I plan to post in scene-files such a scene since you requested it, George.

Have a nice day,