POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
5 Jul 2024 20:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Dan Byers
Date: 4 Jan 2003 15:45:05
Message: <web.3e174722cc939ab7c10c2df0@news.povray.org>
MegaPOV Team wrote:
>MegaPOV is a collection of unofficial extensions for the freeware
>raytracer POV-Ray.  It is maintained by a group of POV-Community
>members - the MegaPOV Team. It was rewritten for POV-Ray 3.5
>source code and it is now available at its new website:
>
>http://megapov.inetart.net/
>
>Go, download, read documentation, have fun.
>
>Let's start New Year with new quality! :-)
>
>MegaPOV Team

yippee!!!  a DOS version!  I was feeling glum since I couldn't seem to find
3.5 in DOS, but since this version has it plus the Megapov extras I feel
much better... now I just need to get all the #include folders and 3.5 docs
copied over and I'll be set :)

dan
Goofy Grafix - http://hometown.aol.com/goofygrafx
DanByersArt - http://www.huntel.net/goofygraffix