POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Help me in adding newsgroup! : Re: Help me in adding newsgroup! Server Time
15 Jun 2024 03:11:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help me in adding newsgroup!
From: Doctor John
Date: 27 Dec 2002 11:00:03
Message: <web.3e0c782b57c1acedb29393de0@news.povray.org>
The Mad Hatter wrote:

>Is this the same Dr. John that used to run Blender by any chance?
>
>*** www.highpoly3d.com ***
>*** Tutorials/Textures/Forums ***

Nope, sorry.

This is the Doctor John that used to be a frequent contributor of weird
images and surrealistic humour to H2G2 before the BBC took it over, removed
all the images and links and generally imposed a Big Brother corporate
mentality on what used to be a true free-wheeling, free-thinking and
free-loading ;-) collective.

John
--

Run Fast