POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : some pictures... : Re: some pictures... Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some pictures...
From: Fdoutel
Date: 9 Dec 2002 13:30:05
Message: <web.3df4e04271f6baf989e867a00@news.povray.org>
Excellent images.

Let me give you some comments:

Specially Scene_radiosite (very nice lightning), boules_final (nice
textures, specially the bumpy ball), clef (the key is excellent, I don't
like the marble and the match too much but maybe it is just me),
montre_noire (the sphere of the watch is a little flat, but the modelling
is excellent) and caustic (excellent wood and photons, I think that the
colors due to the caustic effect are too bright for the lightning present
in the scene, the rest is absolutely perfect).

Best regards and keep us drooling with more images.

Fernando