POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : some pictures... : Re: some pictures... Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some pictures...
From: Jerome COLIN
Date: 9 Dec 2002 11:45:06
Message: <web.3df4c09971f6baf92372a3a50@news.povray.org>
You will see in the binaries that I told the truth. :)

I don't know exactly whether it is accurate or not, but it is for Povray and
it does not depend on me.
Anyway, i noticed that reflected objects do not seem to follow physical laws
in terms of blurring, indeed. Perhaps i am wrong. I know that curved surface
can behave as lens and thus change the focal point or the focal distance.

As i can remember, my focal blur settings for boules_final.jpg were :
Variance 0
Confidence 0.999...
Count (?) 200
These settings were required to avoid noise and artefacts (which has already
be reported on this newsgroup).

Best regards,

Jerome