POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Three dots show a dusty sky this time : Re: Three dots show a dusty sky this time Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Three dots show a dusty sky this time
From: Abe
Date: 7 Dec 2002 14:20:12
Message: <web.3df2492c66b8ec0d4e19ee8c0@news.povray.org>
Philippe Debar wrote:
>A turbulated dusty sky (turbidity 8)
>
>This time I release the source ;-)
>
>See "Skylight include file" in p.b.s-f.
>Description and documentation in the message. The zip file include the main
>include file, six simple demo scenes and a copy of the message's text.
>

>I am most eager to read your comments.
>

>Povingly,
>

>Philippe

Excited to see this!

I also look forward to exploring your source to see what solutions you used
for some of the problems I came up against when I tried implementing this
in pov.

I think you've made a good contribution to the sky/atmospheric rendering
resources for pov - especially since I am a bit biased towards
sky/atmospheric rendering :).

Abe