POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC (Frozen Moment) WIP 1 : Re: IRTC (Frozen Moment) WIP 1 Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC (Frozen Moment) WIP 1
From: JRG
Date: 25 Nov 2002 16:05:03
Message: <web.3de28f83953a58f5978071460@news.povray.org>
Hugo wrote:
>> you did that one in one week?
>
>Don't worry, he didn't do this in one week.  :o)  He worked on this for ...
>quite some time. If you search the posts in this group, you'll see.

Yes the coffe percolator is almost one year old, which is sad: I can make a
several hundreds lines CSG model and texture it in one day, then I feel so
tired that I can't touch POV-Ray for weeks. This way I'll never finish a
scene... :-( Together with the fact that I'm very busy at university, this
is the main reason why my productivity is so unbelievably low...
Anyway, I did do that in one week, except the oven, the coffe percolator,
the juice bottle and the smallest jar, as stated elsewhere.

--
Jonathan