POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP US Brig Niagara : Re: WIP US Brig Niagara Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP US Brig Niagara
From: Tim Mcmurdo
Date: 6 Nov 2002 11:30:04
Message: <web.3dc942a3abd44bb1da715b70@news.povray.org>
Hugo,

I am currently using a AA setting of +A0, but will try your settings.

I have been experimenting with fastclouds.inc, but am not satisfied with the
results yet (Water & Ship alone currently require approx. 8 hours with
radiosity, so atmospheric work comes slowly). I'll take a look at your
links.

Thanks,

Tim