POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Definite rules for object attributes : Re: Definite rules for object attributes Server Time
4 Sep 2024 16:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Definite rules for object attributes
From: LibraryMan
Date: 28 Oct 2002 09:35:12
Message: <web.3dbd4ade59b9abc2b597c920@news.povray.org>
Kaveh wrote:

>Good to know I'm not the only one. ;-)
>
>Kaveh

Well, that's what this group is all about.
I'm so glad that POV gurus make themselves so available here!  Speaking for
myself, I'm both a POV and a Linux newbie, with no programming or graphics
experience, and was not too strong in math, either (only ever got as far as
Algebra II and Geometry back in high school).  I've been able to accomplish
what I have with (probably) inefficiently-constructed CSG's.  Writing and
understanding macros?!?!  Might as well be in Klingon!
--MMW