POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2 : 3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2 Server Time
22 May 2024 08:58:47 EDT (-0400)
  3.5 render problems in OS9.2.2
From: rlar
Date: 24 Oct 2002 15:40:23
Message: <web.3db84b7e3528fa995764f5050@news.povray.org>
I just downloaded 3.5 for the second time and continue to have a problem
getting it to render anything. The render queue starts and the little
moving striped bar gives me the impression its doing something, but nothing
happens and I eventually have to quit the program to get it to stop.

I've tried rendering both tutorial files and some of the samples.

I also noticed that I have no render preview window like the documentation
refers to.

I'm running a G4 800mhz with a gig of ram, OS9.2.2 and carbon lib 1.6

Any thoughts?

Thanks,