POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Something holding up the works... : Re: Something holding up the works... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:12:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something holding up the works...
From: LibraryMan
Date: 14 Oct 2002 17:10:14
Message: <web.3dab31fbb35cc47c2b597c920@news.povray.org>
It makes sense that the bounding is all hosed -- I'm a POV newbie (with no
programming exp.) and have never messed with manual bounding.
What do you do if your POV file is loosely organized, and spatially-nearby
objects are not necessarily described in the same part of the file? How do
you make a bounded_by statement apply to two objects that are not specified
in the same statement? (I'm posting this question before looking at the
docs, so the question itself may not make sense yet...)
--MMW