POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vermeer has finished... : Re: Vermeer has finished... Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vermeer has finished...
From: scandia3815
Date: 8 Oct 2002 00:15:14
Message: <web.3da25b08270812b5f281980@news.povray.org>
Ive,

I just remembered something and now have to correct myself about my previous
post regarding three windows in Vermeer's interior for "The Music Lesson".

There is an illustration in the book I mentioned which shows the interior
for the painting in question with the bottom half of the third window
covered by outside shutters!

So there is your answer to the third window question. This means you might
have to do a little extra modeling if you feel like being really precise,
and I have no idea what those shutters might have looked like. But there is
a website you might find very useful, the website for the book:
http://www.vermeerscamera.co.uk