POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Attitude - A Suggestion for Future Discussions... : Re: Attitude - A Suggestion for Future Discussions... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Attitude - A Suggestion for Future Discussions...
From: Włodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 3 Oct 2002 13:30:15
Message: <web.3d9c7e83354cbd886383743d0@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> In fact it can be found in
> all versions of the gcc online documentation.

It is not that I couldn't find it. That's obvious where I can find such
suggestions. I'm developing my patches at home where I'm offline. But I
have basic info with DJGPP so I quickly turned off this warning with
appropriate option. Couldn't find more at home - my only connection with
world is 1,44 MB on piece of something. But before posting I offcourse
checked online resources and found probably all mentioned sites. But I
asked if it is possible to remove this just for convenience, to increase my
own knowledge and to increase portability (if possible and reachable).
Asking not hurts. Asking is better than sending wishlists IMO.

> So it is really not difficult to turn it off and no longer have any
> problems.

Nobody said it is difficult.

> And indeed, if it is that easy to turn off, I do not understand
> their problem with it.

You don't have to. I have no problem :-)

ABX