POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling with BCC : Re: Compiling with BCC Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling with BCC
From: Włodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 3 Oct 2002 13:05:07
Message: <web.3d9c783285ec721c6383743d0@news.povray.org>
Vahur Krouverk wrote:
> Look into thread 'free borland' from 2001-04-17. Although  it contains
> tips for compiling MegaPOV with bcc, perhaps you get some help from it.
> Or alternatively, I _hope_ to get some time at this weekend and finally
> download 3.5 source and make leap to 3.5 in source code level. If I
> succeed, then I try to create guide for it and post here.

Could be great. I have already made MegaPOV compilation with free BCC
following tips from mentioned thread. But it could not help me with 3.5
compilation :-( I think it can be some STL problem. Free Borland is not new
and it can be limited version. Is STL necessary to compile 3.5, isn't it? I
think it is not fully supported in free Borland:
http://www-europe.sgi.com/tech/stl/FAQ.html

ABX