POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Outputting rendered image to a TIFF : Outputting rendered image to a TIFF Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:12:07 EDT (-0400)
  Outputting rendered image to a TIFF
From: phains
Date: 25 Sep 2002 21:55:03
Message: <web.3d9268bacef55d94d86ad6800@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

I have started using POV-Ray recently as a graphics program I use has the
option of outputting the image in POV-Ray format. I can open that image and
succesfully render it in POV-Ray which is great. But what I really want to
do, is take the rendered image and put it into a document or presentation
as an image file, eg. TIFF, PICT etc. I've looked through all the on-line
help and I just can't find out how to do this.

Can somebody please tell me how to achive my goal?

Thanks,

Peter