POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.5 Beta Test has started : Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.5 Beta Test has started Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.5 Beta Test has started
From: Mike
Date: 17 Sep 2002 12:20:50
Message: <web.3d8755155b36b7f19a9dde350@news.povray.org>
I like what I see, but I can't seem to find any animation improvments.  As I
recall, animation improvments were the number one issue in the survay.  It
is the feature that I have been waiting, wishing, hoping for.

Will a new/better version of the animation plug-in be released?  Will Moray
support animation in a native fashion?

Mike