POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Experiment #129845839-AG23K : Re: Experiment #129845839-AG23K Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Experiment #129845839-AG23K
From: Dan Byers
Date: 6 Sep 2002 23:20:03
Message: <web.3d796fabc2a76d537c10c2df0@news.povray.org>

>I really like your experiments. I've never seen such a pear but
>that doesn't harm the image a bit. I've visited your site, saw
>some pretty goofy graphics but I think the fruit pieces you
>posted here lately are among the best things in POV I've seen
>sofar.

Wow... thanks!  Considering the wonderful works from others I've seen here,
that's a heady compliment :)

>Please post more.
>I'd also like to know how you did it, but I probably won't
>understand anyway...

Well, as noted before, I just sketch out an image, generate some splines to
trace the shapes in that image, and use several macros to generate blobs or
spheres within the shapes.  That's really all there is to it. :)

dan
http://hometown.aol.com/goofygrafx