POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : blob between declared object : blob between declared object Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  blob between declared object
From: krus
Date: 6 Sep 2002 06:15:06
Message: <web.3d787f3ceba2df3426f959360@news.povray.org>
Hi all
i'am very 'green' so bare over with me..

I'm having two declared objects (just a sphere and a box):
obj1 & obj2
I would like to make a blob between them

i have tried

blob{
    threshold .12
    obj1
    obj2
    }
but that gives an error (must have one object..)

same with

blob{
    threshold .12
    object{obj1}
    object{obj2}
    }

i have looked through the 'handblob example' but all segments are
'hardcoded' inside the blobdefinition.
is it not posible 'to blob' with named/declared objects?
if so -how can u blob between complext objects?

regards krus