POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First time irtc entry (70k attachments) : Re: First time irtc entry (70k attachments) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First time irtc entry (70k attachments)
From: JPGargoyle
Date: 30 Aug 2002 06:10:04
Message: <web.3d6f4438961337b7641f1e9f0@news.povray.org>
Now thats a very nice image.
For someone who is using Pov for just over a month you are getting excelent
results. Congratulations. :)

In this case, since the person appears without much detail in the pic, I
think you can choose the one that renders faster, but its up to you. They
both look good to me.
If the end result is the same, I think its more valuable to use your own
work than a "pre-made" one.

And I think the pic really fits the topic even if we can say that he is
receiving a message then mabe he is not that lonely right? (he he he just
kidding) ;D

Nice water.

Best regards.