POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Modified HF macro that creates OBJ files : Re: Modified HF macro that creates OBJ files Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modified HF macro that creates OBJ files
From: krus
Date: 23 Aug 2002 20:40:09
Message: <web.3d66d4b1268f7d02f4bd1e30@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote:
>Oops, if the first one doesn't work, try the one attached here...
>
>Rune
>--
>3D images and anims, include files, tutorials and more:
>rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated July 12)
>POV-Ray Ring: http://webring.povray.co.uk

Hej Rune.
You have made a magnificent job!!
Your macro produces perfect obj-files and they can be read by anim8tor
absolutely perfectly. The 3d-engine that i intended the hf-outputfiles for
(3drad) crashes (sadly) -something to do with the file-size i'm afraid.
I'm sure many users of POV will find this macro very interesting. Some of
the bigger (expensive) 3d-engines will properly be able to import the huge
mesh.
(the night is [relatively] young -i'm still on the job) *s*
THANK YOU!!! for a great macro!!
regards kruss