POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Fish Swimming : Fish Swimming Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Fish Swimming
From: Tony LaVigne
Date: 20 Aug 2002 14:45:06
Message: <web.3d628cc39a3b36f5c7e287770@news.povray.org>
I have linked this mpeg as it is very large and I'm trying to get it
smaller. I don't know how to make quality mpegs that are managable in size.
http://www.xenomechanics.com/POVRAY/swimfish300.mpg  (1315 Kbyte)
I took one of the fish models from
http://www.toucan.co.jp/product/3ds/3dsFrameSetE.html
(Gilles Tran posting "Free Fish and plant Models" Aug 2)
and made a  macro that adds a sine wave to the y axis.
Each fish has it's own scale, frequency, phase shift, and
amplitude of sine, however some are too closely matched.

Tony