POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lonleyness- Sinking ship : Re: Lonleyness- Sinking ship Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lonleyness- Sinking ship
From: Tony LaVigne
Date: 18 Aug 2002 14:15:05
Message: <web.3d5fe3be990341dd88d4e3910@news.povray.org>
I think it's very good.  Especially the ship and the water. My comments are
-I get the feeling there is very little wind , otherwise you'd get the
ripplets in the water and larger waves, but the flag makes it feel like
it's extremely windy.
-the oars don't look weathered like ship and boat and there is no oarlocks.
-The slight waves would be making the boat rock or bob and so you'd see
little wavelets radiating out from the boat.
-The horizon is not exactly straight, especially in this calmness you would
have a perfectly straight line where the water meets the sea.
I really like this picture no matter what you place.

Tony