POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Hello, World! Need some direction here! : Hello, World! Need some direction here! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 20:12:17 EDT (-0400)
  Hello, World! Need some direction here!
From: Christian
Date: 14 Aug 2002 23:00:20
Message: <web.3d5b184a3e2cde2be6c23a320@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody out there!

this news server. So, I need some directions.

(Well, since I'm SouthAmerican - actually, peruvian - , excuse my english,
it may suck!!!!)

I'm very hungry for knowledge, but I'd like to go step by step.

I've read the whole docs of WinPOVRay 3.5, so I need some more information
about the following topics:

* Texturing tips: You know, how to make those powerfull procedural textures
make what I want (skin textures, realistic briks, etc)

* Animation help: Basic and no so basic information and tutorials

* Programing Help: Since I've came with an astonishing idea this afternoon
to combine powerfully splines manipulation with blob sculpting and
animation!!!! Where should I go in order to learn about 3d
programing/WinPOV GUI comunication? And where to post my idea? I think It'd
be a great idea to make this first dream a grupal project!!!!

* Other: Where Should i go to suggest a feature for future realeses of POV?
And where to point out some 'errors' in the documentation?

Well, nothing else to add, but goodbye and goodluck, guys. See you (read
you?)later!!!