POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Compiling on Cygwin : Re: Compiling on Cygwin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling on Cygwin
From: Thomas
Date: 5 Aug 2002 08:10:20
Message: <web.3d4e6afd2546b11cbbe30ae0@news.povray.org>
Thanks Chris!

That did the trick. I had only one problem after that, one of the files is
compiled with the C compiler instead of the C++ compiler and not all the
path were inserted at the right places. Wich reminds me of a nother small
problem, the ./configure does not pick up the paths to the X-windows stuff
properly. I don't know whether this is a weird cygwin thing or that is
related to the script it self. Just copying the path into the make file did
the trick.

I haven't tried running it with a scene file yet, but compiling and linking
works fine and so does the normal output.

Thomas