POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Extreme Newbie, pixelization problem : Re: Extreme Newbie, pixelization problem Server Time
5 Sep 2024 04:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Extreme Newbie, pixelization problem
From: Mark21
Date: 30 Jul 2002 20:40:03
Message: <web.3d4731d07fe0707b634c49e20@news.povray.org>
Christopher James Huff wrote:
>In article <web.3d4720047fe0707b634c49e20[at]news.povray.org>,
>
>Looks like that "jagged edge" is just the cone poking through the side
>of the torus. Just reduce the radius of that end of the cone or
>otherwise adjust the cone so it doesn't go through like that.

The model shown is just an example, but that is the way it will be in the
real scene. I am talking about the jaggies that are on the edges of the
cone itself. Is this perhaps a problem with how an object protrudes through
another? Thanks for the reply, but I need the cone to poke through.

Thanks,

MArk