POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Extreme Newbie, pixelization problem : Re: Extreme Newbie, pixelization problem Server Time
5 Sep 2024 04:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Extreme Newbie, pixelization problem
From: Mark21
Date: 30 Jul 2002 19:25:03
Message: <web.3d4720047fe0707b634c49e20@news.povray.org>
Okay, I am posting a small pic in the binaries section, it is .png format so
everyone should be able to view it. The image was rendered at 320x240 with
an AA threshold of 0.0 I hope it is enough for you to see my problem and
help out. By the way, don't judge me on the content...I modeled that in
like 5 minutes just so you guys could see the problem. Thanks,  Mark