POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more ruin [45 Kb] : Re: more ruin [45 Kb] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more ruin [45 Kb]
From: Stephen
Date: 31 Aug 2008 09:57:26
Message: <vl8lb4duc5qsin8iucit42ig1he7sd5dmi@4ax.com>

I know, you know :) That's why I said "where you live", you know :)

>It's mostly the acanthus that I am unhappy with.

Uncle Stevie says that you are too close to the problem. The fiddly bits look
almost perfect to me (at least from the image you posted). It might show what
you mean if you posted a larger image with a coloured background. What I see is
a very detailed capital with good acanthus leaves and scrolls that are not too
sharp. I'd leave it as it is and not get hung up on perfecting it.
BTW what is the rendering time?
--

Regards
     Stephen