POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : incompatible camera with pov b10 : Re: incompatible camera with pov b10 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:38:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: incompatible camera with pov b10
Date: 16 Jan 2002 05:19:55
Message: <vkka4uo351uh763jr7mauoq1r1f49ct3o4@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:04:33 +0100, "ceggi" <ceg### [at] tiscalinetit> wrote:
> Help me please.

I don't know Moray very well becouse I'm script user but I try.

>The camera statements is changed in POV beta 10, so all scenes
> created with Moray changed the shot.

1. Have you tried uninstal 3.5 and install 3.1 ?
2. Please save scene as script and check if there is any #version declare in
files. If not add at begining of every script:
#version 3.1;

> One more problem: when POV+Moray run into a  parsing parsing it crashes.

There is nothing to do without script so try generate script and post it
somewhere to continue helping.

ABX