POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: (WIP) Evolution animation : Re: (WIP) Evolution animation Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (WIP) Evolution animation
Date: 22 Apr 2002 09:32:11
Message: <vh38cuo27n2ej8i6p7icm4ejcjrh822jr6@4ax.com>
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:27:44 +0200, "Hugo" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote:
> This is a very good idea and you already got far!

Thank You.

> The beginning is .. maybe
> .. a bit boring for too long, but I understand the concept and the end part
> looks great..

My original intention was to go from ascetic and lazy look to detailed
realistic landscape. Additionally I plan to add introduction with screenshot
with typing finished with falling green letters on screen like in The Matrix.

> Is this a test render?

Sort of. At this moment I consider it as test becouse of changes in radiosity
but I expected this part as one pass render becouse of limited time before
IRTC.

> If it's a test render, I wonder if you'll make the camera move
> a little.

you mean animated location or just different location

ABX