POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Trivial bug in unix.cpp : Re: Trivial bug in unix.cpp Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trivial bug in unix.cpp
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 25 Nov 2003 16:52:03
Message: <vgvc91-tpv.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Wolfgang Wieser wrote:

> Yeah -- and I thought everyone would see the point after looking
> just 2 seconds at the code. It was just soooo evident to me.

Please understand that also for a user interface bug the basic rules of
bug reporting apply, i.e. clear description of the symptoms of the
problem is required.  If you had said you tested that this change fixes
a lack of response to ctrl-l in POV-Ray everything would have been clear.

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______