POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Nu-Monet's People [DivX nudity] : Re: Nu-Monet's People [DivX nudity] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nu-Monet's People [DivX nudity]
From: IMBJR
Date: 5 Jul 2003 12:36:32
Message: <vdvdgv0dqbtego71ojafc19tt1e42pplq7@4ax.com>
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 14:37:45 +0100, "Rick [Kitty5]"
<spa### [at] kitty5com> wrote:

>stutters and freezes after a couple of seconds - seems you over cooked the
>compression

As a VCD-MPEG this plays without stuttering, but I've noticed the
stuttering appears in the uncompressed version too. However, under
VirtualDub there's no stuttering in any version.

 What player did you use to view this? I'm suspicous of Windows Media
Player when it comes down to this stuttering problem.

http://www.imbjr.com
http://www.subgenius.com