POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : List of known bugs - any takers? : Re: List of known bugs - any takers? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: List of known bugs - any takers?
From: Mike Williams
Date: 24 Oct 2001 14:17:31
Message: <vKFgvAAHjo17EwZB@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Thorsten Froehlich who wrote:
>In article <3bd58f42@news.povray.org> , "Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk>
>wrote:
>
>> Slow rendering when using +ua and antialiasing method 1
>> http://news.povray.org/3bbf6347@news.povray.org
>
>I am not able to find this in the web interface...

It never arrived here either as a news article. Its absence would
explain why Warp was complaining that it hadn't been added to the known
bugs list.

 http://news.povray.org/3bc75884@news.povray.org

Since the original message didn't propagate, I guess it's may never have
been confirmed.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure