POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Having Trouble adding Chris Huff's Post Process Filters Patch : Re: Having Trouble adding Chris Huff's Post Process Filters Patch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Having Trouble adding Chris Huff's Post Process Filters Patch
From: Glen Berry
Date: 1 May 2000 10:35:46
Message: <vJMNOYlpkDUi4pEnHxX3vCUi3U+C@4ax.com>
On Mon, 01 May 2000 06:39:26 -0500, Chris Huff
<chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>Don't put the Parse_Camera(): itself in parse.c, I was just using that
>line as a label to show where to put the following code.    <SNIP>

That's what I screwed up. I changed that and now DJGPP processes the
file parse.c without error. (That's the good news.)

There are some warnings issued along the way, but DJGPP seems to
continue just fine, until...

I get fatal errors during the linking stage. DJGPP returns comments
about an "  undefinded reference to `FRAND'   " (That's the bad news.)

Do I need to modify the makefile?

(As I've said in the past, I'm really not a C programmer, as I'm sure
you can tell.)

Thanks for your help,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )