POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stolen church/radiosity test (w/appologies to David) - sachurch.jpg : Stolen church/radiosity test (w/appologies to David) - sachurch.jpg Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Stolen church/radiosity test (w/appologies to David) - sachurch.jpg
From: Oldstench
Date: 9 Sep 2000 05:26:47
Message: <v50krskmd75mld3heib2t3vdes3nk3cu7v@4ax.com>
Well, I saw the church render and wanted to do one myself so, ta da
here it is. I am having problems with splotchiness as well. When am I
gonna find that sweet spot. I hope you don't mind the stolen idea.
Just wanted to do my own tests and as you can see around the bottom
edges of the column things there is some terrible splotch
nastiness....ugh.

---Oldstench---
Avoid herd mentality.

Post a reply to this message