POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : A small emacs related question. : Re: A small emacs related question. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A small emacs related question.
From: Peter Popov
Date: 24 Dec 2001 04:19:37
Message: <v4sd2ugu67hbeiheb54psavk1dedohhdqo@4ax.com>
On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 22:08:28 -0500, "Preacher Dave"
<pre### [at] preacherdavef2scom> wrote:

>I know, I use emacs for everything practically though (well no longer
>webdevlopment as I never could get php hilighting I was happy with).  I
>could use joe to make scenes in linux, but I like syntax hilighting and
>don't plan on using vim ^_~

I don't think either pov.vim and the emacs pov-mode have ever been
officially supported. They have been contributed to the community by
end users. Why don't you ask the emacs users (I use vim, sorry) around
here for their mode? After all, the keyword list for 3.5 has probably
been fixed already.

I can send you the vim highlighting file that I use (Ingo's, I think)
and you can see the keywords there and modify your own 3.1 emacs
pov-mode. Drop me a line if that suits you.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg