POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.5 gives me memory : 3.5 gives me memory Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  3.5 gives me memory
Date: 28 Jan 2002 04:17:08
Message: <v25a5ugp19obv29b23ii7pp8r9srkudrd9@4ax.com>
POV 3.5 b 10 icl on Win 95 OSR-2 PII 233 with 128 MB

I know there are some reports with not unlocked memory (and I can confirm those
reports) but I want report something different. Once time I have started and
stoped parse or trace.  Sometimes I made changes (during trace) and save (during
trace) then stop trace and start again. After a few starting and stoping I
scrolled up Message Window and found on one of finished traces that statistic
reported over 4 GB of RAM as peak memory used, while I have 128 MB of RAM and no
more 200 MB free on HD. I'm sure it was 4GB (I counted it many times) but
unfortunatelly I can't duplicate this anymore and can't give originall scene :-(
Anyway I want to report it.

ABX