POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Sugestion - Feature request : Re: Sugestion - Feature request Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:33:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sugestion - Feature request
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 24 Aug 2000 05:16:57
Message: <urp9qs8edrc7mru08hhud7cebctkj73jgg@4ax.com>
Hi H. H. Arnaut, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> 1 - The little set of axis that shows up when one presses "local
> coordinates" button should be scaled with the object
Hmmm, but it represents the coordinate system of the object. It shows
where one unit is in the corresponding axis. It scales with the values
in the Local Coordinate system.

> and should appear to every selected object regardless the pressing
> of "local coordinates" button.
This would be useful but would lead to pretty heavy screen clutter,
don't you think? Or do you mean only display it for the selected
object, not for any others?

> 2-It would be great if there was a kind of  "pseudo-commutative"
> rotation possibility.
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean here. Can you give a
step-by-step example in Moray what you would like?

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray