POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Teapot : Re: Teapot Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Teapot
From: Peter Popov
Date: 10 Dec 2002 14:09:51
Message: <urecvukuceptu29j8hfit0mhl364g25cmf@4ax.com>
On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:20:29 -0600, "Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote:

>Never smoked any tea in my life, but I'll bet the same couldn't be said for
>anyone who looks at that and sees a teapot. <g>

I have. Well-dried, black tea. Takes a bit of cooking beforehand, to
wash the humidity away and carbonize it a little. It also takes a darn
good filter lest you want to grow a tea-bush inside your lungs.

Of course the effect is almost zilch and passes with the first breath
of fresh air you take after a pull (much like ethyl ether), but what
counts is that I can say I've smoked tea and most people can't :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg