POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dust attempt : Re: Dust attempt Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:10:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dust attempt
From: Peter Popov
Date: 7 Jan 2000 20:40:16
Message: <uZR2OF5VY0Ow2+guTbmedN3jmV0T@4ax.com>
On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:35:59 -0500, "TonyB"
<ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote:

>I've found textures of tomatoes cut in half. I can't imagine what buffoon
>would put that on a scanner. Flour can be vaccumed.

When I was in high school I scanned a girl's face (on her request).
Made her close her pretty eyes and covered her and the scanner with my
black jacket. Would have turned out pretty well if she hadn't jiggled
throughout the whole operation.

Now that I thing of it, the whole setup must have been quite odd for a
casual bypasser :)

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700