POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : recursion with no recursion : Re: recursion with no recursion Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: recursion with no recursion
Date: 22 Jan 2002 10:36:04
Message: <u61r4u0hnqk4jdhdg2lkvgrie3rnnof4oo@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:03:39 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> The function E exists "twice", once as a local function and once as a global
> function.

Yes, I noticed this. And it is not very big problem for me to avoid such
situations but I prefer to report it and get official answer to create some kind
of background for future newbies. This case appeared for me when I translated
code from MegaPOV to 3.5 so if anybody maintains tutorial of such translation...

ABX