POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia Fractal : Re: Grassy Julia Fractal Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:50:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia Fractal
From: Glen Berry
Date: 16 Jun 2003 04:56:49
Message: <u21revgs9o207rjqi6fsik2518b3q2cu84@4ax.com>
On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:10:51 +0100, "Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom>
wrote:

>I like it, it has a nice unreal feeling. What do you think?

I love it! I'm fond of surreal images and this is a nice one.

I have one suggestion for a variation of this image. On the largest
flat and level area of the grass, (approximately near the center of
the image), there should be a person riding a red lawn mower from the
right side of the image to the left side. There would be a small swath
of newly mown grass in their wake, with the expectation that they
would proceed up the "hill" on the left of the image, circle around
the peak, and come back again to the foreground.

It should look quite interesting and puzzling.

later,
Glen Berry