POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Why I still dualboot : Re: Why I still dualboot Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I still dualboot
From: Peter Popov
Date: 16 Jul 2001 17:57:08
Message: <u186ltk8vlir8ho5907krsnaau6i1osv4q@4ax.com>
On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:58:54 +0200, Adrien Beau
<adr### [at] sycomorefr> wrote:

>There's an updated one in Vim 5.8.

I know. I built 5.8.3 from source and made it into a package. I have
custom-made almost all my Slackware packages since I got the disks a
few days ago. They reside in a directory called petrox, which is the
way I will call the Slack-based distro I am preparing for my own needs
:)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg