POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Loneliness (probably not to be submitted) : Re: WIP Loneliness (probably not to be submitted) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:26:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Loneliness (probably not to be submitted)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 31 Jul 2002 19:21:40
Message: <tvogku05q33ck7agdh38jrkkvmaot9j2db@4ax.com>
On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 06:59:33 +0200, "Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde>
wrote:

>Still, comments, criticism, anything welcome, cause
>I still want to finish this image. Thanks in advance,

Excellent sky!!!

(to Mick: this is what I had in mind)

Do you think that, for the sake of the experiment, you could try
lighting the clouds in one or two places as if there were lightnings?
You know, the type that end up in mid-air. Some of them don't even
leave the cloud, just light it from the inside, and the bright cold
cyan contrasts really nicely with the dark warm colors of the clouds.

I'd ask for the source but I am afraid media skies are way over my
head CPU-wise.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg