POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Healthcare : Re: Healthcare Server Time
29 Sep 2024 03:12:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Healthcare
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Sep 2009 06:01:39
Message: <tv17a59nri2jitkb8p6572d41acapfuuo4@4ax.com>
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 17:36:39 -0700, Chambers <Ben### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

>Well, I understand the difference between the different kingdoms and the
>UK, I just don't know the history of how it got to be the way it is.

Did I miss out the bit where the Romans came and their part of Britain was
called Britannia? Then the Norwegians, Danes and Germans settled to form England
usw.

>What I know amounts to the Magna Carta being signed 800 years ago, and
>then a bunch of people got married (and one of them divorced).  OSLT :)

That's about right :)
Although there is a little bit before the Magna Carta as well :P
--

Regards
     Stephen