POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Scenes/Portfolio : Re: (Mac) Scenes/Portfolio Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Mac) Scenes/Portfolio
From: Tom Stone
Date: 17 Oct 2001 06:32:48
Message: <tom.stone-1710011257030001@d212-151-189-134.swipnet.se>
In article <3bcd394b.36646378@news.povray.org>,

>You have to render the .ini files for the multiple images to be
>rendered. To start the 'slideshow' add all the .ini files from the
>portfolio directory to the render queue and let it rip. Works fine in
>beta 6.

Thanks Erkki,

I thought that it was a problem with the Mac handling of INI files, but if
you got it to work on your Mac, then I'm obviously doing something very
wrong.

Could you please give me more details of how you render the INI files?
And also your Mac/system configuration.

--
Tom Stone
Domarebacken 42, 14557 Norsborg, Sweden