POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : realistic image_maps : Re: realistic image_maps Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: realistic image_maps
From: Jet Jaguar
Date: 14 Mar 2003 20:16:07
Message: <tlv47vk9obdap8gl2mh7jg9m3knukao16a@4ax.com>
On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:40:51 -0000, "Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom>
said:

>Yeah that pop-up message is annoying, but I think the textures are worth the
>hassle :)

Though I haven't used it myself, SlowView:

http://www.slowview.at/

is a freeware graphics viewer/converter that seems promising.  It
looks like it can do batch conversions of .dds files.  I might try it
out.

---
Bob Chmilnitzky (a.k.a. Jet Jaguar)
I have a spam blocking address.  Replying to me is like pulling teeth.
Visit my crappy home page at http://home.att.net/~chmilnir/
MSTie #54297

Crossposting makes Baby Jesus cry.